Mr. Darryl Baker

Darryl Baker is an ageless FAU graduate, and South Broward High School’s newest 9th grade assistant principal. He studied film and media in college before joining the PROPEL program at FAU, a high stakes leadership class to teach people how to become affective APs. Though this is his first year as an assistant principal, Baker is no stranger to working with students. Baker got his start as a film teacher at Plantation High School, where he graduated from only a few years earlier.

Baker’s goal this year is to make sure that freshmen can enjoy their first year of their high school experience. He wants to do more field trips and activities for the school. As well as supporting faculty and staff, Baker aspires to be someone that everybody can rely on.

“I’m so happy to be here, from day one everybody was so accommodating,” said Baker.

Although Baker was born in Toronto, he loves the heat of south Florida. He loves sports, especially hockey but that’s not what he spends his time doing. Baker prefers to spend his time watching movies, either in the theater or at home, and collecting sneakers. Even though new AP prefers to be versatile and show love for everyone and everything, he detests the taste, smell, and look of fresh tomatoes.

“Tomatos are just gross to me,” he said.

Bulldog Bark • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Donate to Bulldog Bark
$0
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (0)

All Bulldog Bark Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *