Hour of Code

Estudiantes+usaron+sus+tel%C3%A9fonos+para+programar+dos+CleverBots.+En+la+derecha+esta+Dash+y+en+la+izquierda+esta+Dot.+++++++++++++++
Estudiantes usaron sus teléfonos para programar dos CleverBots. En la derecha esta Dash y en la izquierda esta Dot.

Sophia Vazquez

Sophia Vazquez

Sophia Vazquez

Valentina Nazzar, Contributor

Chelsea Medina is in 12th grade, and she is the officer for the Hour of Code. Stephanie Posadas is in 11th grade, and she is the secretary. (To the right.)

Committee chair Chelsea Medina and Secretary Stephanie Posadas are two students at SBHS that were a part of Hour of Code for Computer Science Programing(CSP) week.
One of the things that Chelsea was taught during the program was writing python. Python is one of the languages for coding.

For two days, during there study hall class students have been going to the media center to learn how to code.

On Wednesday December sixth there was a meeting held from 5:30 to 7:30 where the students and the members of project DEV one of the clubs that helped organize the Hour of Code were showing some students and their parents the drones and the coding program.

Josh Caldwell works at Code.org one of the companies that gifted some of the robots and drones they were using. He developed most of the robots and drones that they were using during Hour of Code.
Another company that gifted some of the robots and drones was Wonder Workshop; Wonder Workshop created one of the robots the students were controlling with their phones during the Hour of Code.

There’s three types of robots that wonder workshop sells, their names are Dash, Dot, and Cue.

“I love the robots, my favorite one was dash” said Chelsea Medina.