The Adventures of Darian Ruiz and Alejandro Cadavid

Back to Article
Back to Article

Darian and Alejandro have a friendship so strong that they made plans for winter break.

Charles Vaynshteyn, Contributer

Darian and Alejandro had one of the craziest and most action packed winter break this year.

It all started when they went fishing at Dania Beach, and they soon left to go to a house party in Las Solas. On one of the coldest days in Florida, Darian decided to jump off the roof of the house and into the pool. 

Once the party died they went horseback riding at the beach. Hungry and still full of energy they decided to go eat at IHOP, and then went to Darian’s house to chill in his jacuzzi.

The group then headed back to the beach to crash, and eat some really good pizza from Domino’s.

Afterwards, they went to an empty parking garage and started drifting, then they started doing donuts.  Once they burned up all their gas, they called it a night and went back home at 5 in the morning.

After a long and tiring night the squad woke up around 12:30, only to realize that they had to be at work by 7:30 am. Freaking out the boys decided to skip work and go to Dennys where they soon broke off and went back to their homes.

The pair then met back up, and headed to T.Y. Park to meet with Riley. At around 1am, everyone went to Tijuana Flats. When the squad was finished eating, they decided to head home. They were  in a Uber Lux heading home when Darian soon realized that he left his phone at the park, so they headed back immediately. They ended up leaving Darian’s phone and going to Riley’s house where they all crashed.

With winter break coming to an end Darian ended up throwing a huge birthday party at his house. The party was basically a project X sequel! The wild and out of control party ended up getting shut down by the police. But that didn’t stop them, they went to an abandoned elementary school to try to keep the night from ending on a sour note. But then realized the police followed them. They all ran to their good friend Luis’ house, and never got caught. With school creeping around the corner this was the last adventure. The pair now eagerly await’s for an even crazier winter break next year.

Charles Vaynshteyn, Contributor

Charles is a freshman at South Broward High School. He is in journalism because it is not as boring as debate. If he could have one superpower it would...