What Are You Doing For Summer

Kayah Garbutt, Contributor

School is coming to an end and summer break is just around the corner! Students are getting ready to kick back, relax, and enjoy their time off. So much is going on: some students are planning to travel and others are just going to sleep. Can you really blame them though? They’ve been working all year long, preparing for the next school year.

If you don’t have any plans and don’t just want to sit in the house, some vacation ideas are Orlando Universal Studios. They have great parks and amazingly fun rides that you can go on too. You can go with friends, family or maybe both. Don’t forget about the beach! Here are some of your fellow South Broward High School students’ summer plans.

Kateryn Chavez is a 9th grade South Broward  student. Her summer breaks are to sleep but also to hang, party and chill with friends. She also plans to spend most of her time at the beach with friends.

“I’ll be working on my tan,” said Kateryn Chavez.

Kateryn will also be trying to get a job over summer break. The next student will be Kyra she is also a 9th grade student at South Broward High School. She is moving this summer, she won’t be coming to South Broward next year. Besides moving Kyra will be going to the park and hanging with friends, saying goodbye.

“ I’m sad that I’m moving but, at least I will still have my friends,” said Kyra.

Another student Anesha Allicock. She is in 10th grade and is planning on going to Orlando Universal Studios for the summer. She will be staying there for three days, having fun going on rides, bowling and all kinds of other stuff.

“ I’m going to try and go on all of the rides,” said Aneasha.

She also said, “Can’t wait for school to start again.”