Marvel vs. DC Fantasy Dodgeball Game

Marvel Dodgeball Team

Marvel Dodgeball Team

taylor scirghio

taylor scirghio

Marvel Dodgeball Team

Gabriel Moran, Editor

SBHS Marvel vs. DC Fantasy Dodgeball Game

Have you ever seen Superman, Hulk, and Harley Quinn try to defeat each other in a powerful game of dodgeball? It seemed like another Avengers movie when some real chaos went down at the Marvel vs. DC fantasy dodgeball game on Friday. Teachers (Marvel) and administration (DC) fought it out on the basketball court on April 15.  

The game was filled with lots of tension and drama from both sides of the court as superheroes like the Flash and Batman battled it out through an intense game of ball.

The Marvel team of teachers included Mr. Koch, Ms. Jones, Ms. Kelly, Ms. Hollis, Ms. King, and Mr. Braeseke.

This powerful team of teachers took the victory against team DC who included Mrs. Itzkowitz, Mr. Harris, Ms. Smith, Mr. Brown, Mr. Saunders, Mr. Winburn, Mr. O’toole, and last but not least, our principal Ms. Awofadeju.

Students were cheering, screaming, “Go DC!” and chanting, “Marvel! Marvel!” and laughing at all the misses and hits their teachers and staff took.

Students filled the bleachers almost entirely as they rumbled through the gym doors filled with energy.

After the first two rounds, both teams of superheroes and villains competed in a very intense dance battle. Marvel took their first victory against DC with unbelievable dance moves and punches.

The teams were tied 2-2, with one round left when Marvel took the lead and DC’s winning streak, ending the game 3-2.

Gabriel Moran, Contributor

Photography and web design are the things that interests Gabriel in journalism. He signed up for this class to learn more about photography. He’s passionate to learn a lot of new things this year. Gabriel strength academically is math because he finds it simple and his greatest academic weakness is history because, he struggles with memorizing most of the things that is taught in that class. The types of media he usually reads is social media and he uses it often to talk to friends and for entertainment. When he’s not in school he tries to hang out with his friends and go out. At this moment he does not work but he is planning to get a job soon to have something to do. He use to do cheerleading last year but right now he does not play any sports or activities, and right now he is not in any clubs and he is not planning to join one right now. One of his biggest fears is death and his hopes/dreams is to be successful in life because he aspire to be prosperous. In 10 years he hopes to be a medical doctor, he don’t know which type of doctor to be yet, but he is hoping to be one. The type of music that interests him is pop music, on the other hand he hates country music because he thinks is obnoxious.