Senior Superlatives 2018

Yearbook page represents memories and personalities of the class of 2018

It’s probably everyone’s goal to be remembered in high school and maybe even brag to their future children.

Winning a senior superlative can earn you some real bragging rights up until your ten year high school reunion.

Senior superlatives is a yearbook page representing the memories and personalities of the class of 2018. The categories for the superlatives are picked by the yearbook teacher Ms. Lackey. She asks students from her yearbook class for suggestions but overall she chooses the the categories.  

“The categories are made by looking online and going through old yearbooks to find inspiration for this years unique lists of categories,” said Ms. Lackey. “Senior superlatives have evolved over the years to fit the different generations of students.” They have different choices to reflect the the changing generations.  For example some of the titles are Best Laugh, Social Butterfly, Most Likely to be Famous, Best Squad , Best Bromance , Biggest Flirt, and many others.

The process to become a winner of your wanted superlatives is simple. Once the list of categories are made students can nominate themselves or their classmates for the desired category. Senior superlatives have evolved especially the way people promote themselves. Thanks to the power of social media senior have even made virtual flyers and spread them all over social media.  

Once your name is on the ballet the ballets are given to your study hall teacher so every senior has the chance to vote only once. After the ballets are counted students from the yearbook class come take your photo and notify you that you have won a superlative.

“It feels good to win, you know? It feels good to be around people and to be social,” said Matthew Adams winner of Social Butterfly. Matthew was not the original winner of the  title but his good friend Ryan Pierre gave him the title since he was runner up. ” I won the other categories that I wanted, I felt as if he should have it,” said Ryan.

You will then wait until the yearbook to see yourself and your peers in their winning spots on the superlatives page. So all underclassman start choosing your desired category now to get your head start in the running for your senior year.

Most Likely to Become President: Freddy Manamon

Ryan Pierre- Best Personality

Nia Jean, Contributor

Ryan Pierre won the category of Best Personality by a land slide for Senior Superlatives. "I feel like the right person won," said the senior. He was not surprised that he was the winner, but was still excited. "I was excited that I won because there were a lot of good people that I was running against. I feel like a lot of people chose me because I really am a nice person with the ability...

Most School Spirit: Zhania White

Valentina Nazzar, Contributor

"I'm happy that I won because I did work hard as far as to get the position as far as being included in all the clubs here, I am the senior class president, I'm the JFG vice president, I was cheer captain for three years depending on captain and co-captain and I was flag football captain and I played that sport for 3 years as well." said senior Zhania White.

Most Likely to be Famous
Jesus Giraldo: Best Hair
Rachelly Buzzi

Bulldog Bark • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Donate to Bulldog Bark
$0
$1000
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (0)

All Bulldog Bark Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *