Seniors showing their bulldog pride

Seniors showing their bulldog pride

Seniors showing their bulldog pride

School Spirit is Flowing From SBHS

The 2018 South Broward Homecoming Week

South Broward Spirit Week is off and running, students cannot wait to participate in all the fun events taking the school by storm. Homecoming week is a week that students get together and celebrate their culture.

Homecoming is an American tradition of welcoming back former students and celebrating an organization’s existence. It’s tailor-made for the social customs of high schools and universities all over this country, and being so, it reflects the values of the cultures there.

The ideal sort of college for a Homecoming is one that has a home-like vibe to it, and therefore a homecoming ceremony is more germane to smaller institutions with isolated campuses and a strong sense of community.

From Pie Day to Tricycle Racing, this Spirit Week and Pep Rally will be a blast from top to bottom. Come out to Homecoming week decked out, showing your spirit for the week.  Show your support for the school in the classic red and gold colors and have a great time. It will be a fun-filled week you don’t want to miss.

So, all in all, it’s a celebration of the new school year. It’s used to build a feeling of belonging and togetherness amongst students and staff and instill some school pride. Regardless if that works, for those that get into it, it can be a lot of fun.

Splat! Pie Day is Here
The Growl
Tourists Everywhere
SBHS Homecoming Spirit Week
Growling with Pride

Bulldog Bark • Copyright 2018 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in