Tyler Kachadorian

Tyler+Kachadorian

Daniel Mckenna, Contributor

Tyler Kachadorian is an 18-year-old senior who is homeschooled.  He is from Hollywood, Florida while his mom is from Cuba and his dad is from Colorado. He works at Timberland in Sawgrass Mills as a sales associate. He also works as a handyman, helping his dad go to houses and repair interior and exterior appliances.

He plays second base and outfield for South Plantation High School’s baseball team.  His favorite sports team is the Colorado Rockies. His favorite movies to watch are “Star Wars” series, as they were a big part of his childhood. He likes to listen to rap music. His favorite musicians are Lil Uzi Vert, Playboi Carti, and Juice Wrld.

If he could change one thing about the world it would be: greed.

“Stopping people from always being greedy for money. There is always hunger and war due to the greediness of people,”said Tyler.

He is concerned about money in the future.

“Being financially stable while owing no debts to people,”he said.

When he’s happy, he feels good about everything he does.

“Being happy allows me to succeed in whatever it is that I am doing, “said Tyler.

He wants to improve his grades in school, so he doesn’t fail and hurt his future.

“Right now I’m slacking in school and I need to get my act together as I am going to college next year,” he said.

Tyler plans to play baseball at the University of Central Florida. He is also looking to earn a bachelor’s degree in medicine so he can become a opthalmologist.