Sean poses for his picture. He won employee of the year.

Shaun Puzon: Technical Assistant

The staff at South Broward High School are just as important as the teachers so it’s only fitting they get their own award. Every school year teachers and staff vote for employee of the year. This year, the results are in and the winner of this prestigious award is Shaun Puzon, the technical assistant and textbook coordinator.

As a student, Mr.Puzon was apart of key club and got honor-roll all 4 years of high school. He enjoyed working with technology and sound engineering and made it his goal to develop a career as a technician. So as he continued to grow and learn, Mr. Puzon persisted in doing jobs that ranged from updating laptops to sound checks in the auditorium. After graduating, Mr.Puzon continued to help out at South Broward and learn more about the auditorium. After about two years, in November of 2014, Mr.Puzon was hired as a technical assistant and has been a proud member of the South Broward family ever since. As far as what other people think of his win, the results are unanimous.

“[Shaun] is one of the most honest people I have ever met. He has stellar ethics and can do anything he sets his mind to.” Says Mrs. Ridlehoover, the media specialist.

It’s clear that although Mr. Puzon is a relatively new member of the South Broward community, he is an integral part of making sure each student has a textbook if they need one and seeing that the computers in the library are working.

“It’s awesome to be recognized, I really hope I can continue working at South Broward and helping students,” said Puzon.

Bulldog Bark • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Donate to Bulldog Bark
$0
$1000
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (0)

All Bulldog Bark Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *