“High” School Student Talks About Vaping

A new epidemic of vaping has spread across America, affecting teens in middle and high schools nationwide; and South Broward High School is not an exception.

For years now, various school boards throughout the country have been working to try and solve this problem.

At South Broward, administrators are concerned about the number of students involved with vaping and feel that the stakes are too high for vaping to continue at school.

Many students still want to stay private, but some are ready to open up about vaping in their life. To respect students’ privacy and identity, their names will be made anonymous throughout the rest of the article.

The most common reason for vaping at school was anxiety from their life which reflects a bigger crisis in American society, with upwards of 40 million Americans suffering from this mental health disorder.

Anonymously said they vape during anytime of the day, whenever they get the chance to. 

When asked where they vaped, anonymously said mainly in public spaces.

Then asked who got them into vaping, they didn’t want to respond to keep the other person private.

Anonymous does not vape at home due to their parents and family.

Lastly, before they left anonymously was asked to say any words they have for vaping “It’s not good and it will f@#% up to your life” along with “The drama, the pain, and the trouble you get into isn’t worth it,”said anonymously.

Bulldog Bark • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Donate to Bulldog Bark
$0
$1000
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (0)

All Bulldog Bark Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *