YU-GI-OH Trading Card Game

Erick Marrero, Contributer

Jordon Webber was a 10 year old kid when he got into the YU-GI-OH trading card game. He still plays the game to this day because of how interesting it is to him. Webber has played in tons of tournaments.

The game is kind of complicated since there are so many summoning methods such as normal, tribute, fusion, synchro, XYZ, also Pendulom summoning. They all work in different ways but work very well together. To win in the game you need to put your opponents life points to zero.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              He says that amount times he wins and losses is fifty/fifty which is like half and half.  Webber really loves playing the card to point where he said “I would never stop playing the game.”

Erick Marrero, Contributor

Erick Marrero is a freshman attending South Broward High School. When he is not in school he enjoys sleeping, playing games like Gundam, and going outside. Erick...